Monday, November 10, 2008

Composite Sandwich Enlightenment







Skipped out on yet another opportunity to have Gerry Lopez sign a book and poster - Blueline Surf Shop in Santa Barbara was having a grand opening - but Cerritos Community College was holding a composite sandwich technology seminar (same time). I chose the seminar so I could see a board go through the vacuum bagging process.
Everything I needed to see I could have gotten in 45 minutes, but there was alot of filler and most of the people in attendance didn't do their homework (hours of reading on Swaylocks - especially Bert Burgers' thread and Greg's DVDs on basic shaping and glassing). I have learned that I have a short tolerance of people who don't know what I know when I'm trying to learn something. Something I need to come to terms with and find some inner peace.
Anyhow - more in this later - for now, enjoy the picture of Noe copying her Daddy-O, the HOOYAH Deep Sea Diver!!!!

No comments: