Sunday, May 17, 2009

More pictures from the Sacred Craft show




White Hot Blanks was giving away small EPS blanks and small squares of sandpaper for kids to keep themselves entertained at the show. It certainly worked for Noe (bought me some more time to take in the vendor's booths).

A lot of standups. Dave Daum's shapes looked to be the winner in my book - a little thinner than I have surfed, and with a less drawn down rail than I use, but a solid offering (and the most balanced at the show).

The 8'10" Surftech Gerry Lopez SUP was also on display - if I didn't shape and glass my own now, my wallet would be a lot lighter right now - BEAUTIFUL board that looks like a ripper!!! But of course right??? Look at it's pedigree and you realize that what it's sole purpose on this earth has to be -

No comments: