Monday, June 29, 2009

Seabee Divers Association Reunion weekend (35th Anniversary)




This weekend's reunion was awesome!!!

Of course we had the jolly jumper (to help burn off the extra energy the kids always seem to have when they are around each other) - only this one had a slide and a jumping section - one word - AWESOME.

I got to meet some really interesting people who were instrumental in shaping the Underwater Construction Teams (Thanks all!!! I definitely feel my roots got stronger).

One of the events we sponsored was allowing guests and family members to try on our MK-21 hats (also known to the civilian diving community as the Kirby Morgan Superlite 17) to get an appreciation for how heavy the gear is.

I had to bribe both Big M and La to wear the neck dam so I could take these pictures.

No comments: