Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Technical Difficulties



Whoa!!!

Long time no blog!!!

We finally got our internet service up and running, our stuff moved into our house, about 50% of our boxes unpacked and on somewhat of a schedule. A lot has gone on since I last posted with pictures, but what can you do unless you are connected to the net???

I'll probably be binge writing over the next couple of days to catch up so get ready!

First off, I sold a PSH 9'6"AA to one of the guys back in California and picked up a Naish 14' Glide before making the drive out to Gulfport. What an awesome board!!! The stock fin will not be helping me out much here (really shallow in some spots).

I got this one in wood construction (not the AST) and you can feel the difference the wood makes as far as chop absorption.

No comments: