Sunday, November 16, 2014

Reptilian Souvenir Paradise

Been a while since I've posted, but we've been looking at houses, I've been trying to finalize the job hunt and generally been distracted. I'll post some recent stuff to stir the pot. We stopped by one of the hundreds of tourist shops just of I-95. This one has a taxidermied 13'6" alligator, several of his smaller friends (just the heads), and a handful of babies that get to swim around all day and look at their elder sibling's heads. In all my travels across this great country of ours, and even across several parts of the planet, I have yet to find a more densely packed, consistently cheesy, and brightly colored place for tourists to buy trinkets to remind them of their great visit. I say this with a big smile because I love cheese!!!

No comments: