Monday, December 15, 2014

Front Hitch Receiver All Pau

Here it is - lucky I was at my sister-in-law's house (she was a heavy equipment mechanic in the Army) - I needed a bunch of tools that I didn't have with me... Thanks Clarinda and Anthony! I slipped the bike rack in since I didn't have any other attachments handy. The rack is really high compared to the rear hitch receiver. I am planning to use a cooler carrying rack with rod holders in the hitch, but also try using the front hitch to maneuver a trailer around - I haven't tried it, but I have heard it is easier than backing a trailer. The Bed Extender that I had used to carry the Big Tuna kayak also inverts into a vertical extension - I am going to see how it can be used up front. I've also seen fishing beach carts mounted in hitch receivers with the right accessories - looking forward to the experimentation and making the Surf Taco more versatile!

No comments: