Sunday, October 8, 2017

Decent Swell This Weekend

It has been a few weekends since Marlon and I got to surf.  The swell has been almost flat during our last tries, but that changed this weekend.  We went out Saturday morning and again Sunday morning.  Both days had very light winds (if any) and the rides were really nice - shoulder high on the sets and I rode several from the outside all the way back to the beach.




This was post session - I sent Marlon back to the beach after we loaded the van so he could take these (for this blog).  The waves were bigger than this when we were out there.  These next ones are some pictures I took of Marlon this morning.  I paddled back in about 20 minutes ahead of him and grabbed my phone/camera.


If you look just behind the guy in the picture, you'll see Marlon on the wave.


And here was one of the last ones he rode this morning.  Fun weekend surf!


No comments: