Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Kiting Again

Oh yes it has been awhile - but I finally broke the dry spell.  I pressure tested both the 16 and the 11 Crossbows and there were no issues.


Back when we lived in Gulfport, MS I was actually kiting a fair bit.  The kids were much younger and they always took shelter from the wind under the kites - as soon as I had these pumped up - that's where they went.





The next day, I got a call from a friend and we headed over to Kailua.  I put the 11 up and used the twintip.  The wind was just a hair too strong, but I depowered the kite and stayed out for a couple of hours.


I truly missed kiting - this is something I'm going to have to remedy although living in Ewa Beach makes any kite outing a good haul (Kailua or Mokuleia...).  I'm also gonna get my directional ready. 

No comments: