Sunday, December 17, 2017

In Search of...

The Meade's Gutless Crab...



I stopped off at the last place I had seen one - The Avid Angler at St Augustine.  The fly guys inside said they stopped selling flies because a new shop opened up down the street.  He said I should go there and check it out.

The new fly shop is called the Oyster Creek Outfitter.  I found a bunch of the Meade's Gutless Crabs here and a few other crab flies I thought the o'io back home would like (I'm so thoughtful).


They more cool stuff in there, but I don't have room to bring back much this trip.  And since I was burning some time, I hit the old faithful - the one-two incredo combo - Black Fly Outfitters and Strike Zone!!!



Strike Zone had this one man skiff out front.  At first I thought it was a Bote Rover.







No comments: