Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Just About Done Outfitting the Ridgeline

I ordered a set of running boards for the Ridgeline.  They came in yesterday afternoon save and sound.  I on the otherhand got caught up in some particularly nasty traffic and didn't get home until late afternoon.  I still set out to get the running boards mounted.



They were pretty easy to install.  These will make loading and unloading the surf racks a lot easier.  The door sills seemed a little bit drawn inward - to the point where loading the racks made you feel like you were leaning backwards.  I'll get the racks re-installed later today and take a picture with just about all the aftermarket adds installed.  I'm happy with the level of protection this vehicle has from scratches, salt spray and UV/IR radiation.

No comments: