Friday, April 27, 2018

Running Boards on and Adjusted

I've been taking the truck back and forth to the dealer and the tinting shop to get detail stuff taken care of, so I haven't actually got the surf mobile put together yet, but yesterday I did get the runnign boards adjusted to the full outward position.  I definitely like these bars a lot better than the options from Honda.



For sure the feel on the Ridgeline is different than the Tacoma.  The Taco was definitely taller at the nerf bar and the cabin step in, but I don't miss that - I think it will just take a bit of time to have the change become the new norm.

I plan on reinstalling the roof racks later today and taking this setup out for a spin with the longboards tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What brand running boards are these?