Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Why I Haven't Been Posting

We've been busy with a few things other than playing in the water.

Marlon had a busy weekend with the Hawaii Youth Symphony...


And we traded in the 4Runner for a Honda Ridgeline!  The 4Runner was a great vehicle, but we really just needed a truck - especially with all the work we are doing around the house (not to mention a truck bed and roof rack is way better for carrying SUPs and surfboards).


We liked the 4Runner a lot - BUT WE LOVE THE Ridgeline - dare I say even more than we loved the Surf Taco...  So much easier to load cargo into this vehicle - and now I don't have to get nit-noid and anal about picking dirt out of vehicle carpet (whew says everyone in my family)


Marlon and I got the top rack set up.




This week I'm getting the rustproofing-tinting-paint protectant-and other stuff done.  The running boards will be last and that should be next week.  After that the new surf mobile will be fully operational!!!  I love having a truck again (and this is a great one)!

No comments: