Monday, June 4, 2018

Both Kids Went Surfing with Dad

I took the kids surfing yesterday evening - that is a rarity (because Noe is normally iffy - but I think she saw it as a way to get out of cleaning the house with La if she had stayed back).



Marlon checked the surf report and it said the waves would be waist high.  Must have been an old report because it was probably 3X that size when we got there.  I spent the first half surfing with Noe - she caught three, then when she went in I paddled out to Marlon and surfed with him.  We did not go to the outside but hung out in the middle break.



It was fun surfing the TJ Everyday, but it was definitely big enough that I could have gotten some action out of the Greedy Beaver - maybe next time.  In any case - I love surfing with my kiddoroosters!!!!

No comments: