Monday, October 29, 2018

Evening Surf Session - 10/28/2018

Marlon and I were out most of the day running errands - haircut, music practice, groceries, clean up around the house - but before the afternoon slipped away, we headed to the beach to grab some of the last remaining energy coming up from the South Pacific.

I brought out the longboard thinking the swell would have backed off, but yet again I was proven wrong.  Marlon even said the waves were bigger than Saturday's session.  I managed to snag a few really good sized waves - just overhead - and they were awesome!!! Top to bottom turns and running right walls -


The other notable thing about yesterday's session was that it was really cloudy.  I didn't even see the sunset - the day just kinda faded out.  Hopefully there is still some swell to be ridden at White Plains, but taking a moment to reflect on this past year - this has been a really good year for surfing!

No comments: