Small surf this morning - so we decided to use the time to finish shaping Marlon's longboard. Used the planer to cut in the rail bands, and a surform to blend to top to the rails.
We broke out the dragon skin and sanding screens to dial in the rails, and then sanded the decks. When we were done sanding, we broke out the random orbital sander and carved in the nose spoon. We actually made it pretty deep, so Marlon should have the ability to park up front and eat a few ham sandwiches. La bought me some Dapp's Lightweight and I closed up all the shaping mistakes. THis thing is ready to glass (for tomorrow).