Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Jason and Mikaila's Elopement

My old friend Jason and his new wife Mikaila eloped (with friends and family present) this past Monday at Papailoa Beach up on the North Shore.  La and I made the trip up to be there!!!





There were a bunch of honu in the super shallows.  In all my time on this island, I actually think this was the first time I went down this road and stepped on this beach.  I figured as much because I hadn't seen this gate before (and I certainly would have remembered it).




Awesome small Hawaiian wedding on the beach!!!!  And we followed it up with dinner (reception) at Haleiwa Joe's.  Here's La's whole fried fish



It didn't stand a chance!!!  Congratulations Jason and Mikaila!!!  Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! 




No comments: