Had to run some errands this afternoon, but I got home in time to work on the board. Started by grinding down the laps from yesterday's lamination.
Next, I got the bottom laminated. First I put some carbon down on the dcell patch (2 layers to build up the height of this section - and it was still too low - next time I won't route out so much). Next I laid down a nose to tail carbon layer (4.8 ounce cloth) and a 4 ounce cap sheet.
Marlon helped again by mixing the epoxy - 4x 5.6 ounce shots. Got the board all laminated in under an hour.
Next step - grinding down the new laps and fill coat one side.