I spent a little time this afternoon working on the 4'6" prone foilboard. Focus was on the bottom deck and rails today.
I used the planer to trim off a bunch of bulk - definitely going with the beveled bottom rail from now on. After I got the blank to roughly where I needed it, I transitioned to dragon skin (drywall leveler) to start blending in the rails.
I'm going to try and make this one narrower than the 4'10" - shooting for 22". Also going to try to keep the thickness - 3.5" so the volume and paddling power are high.
I ran out of daylight and had to call it quits for the day. If I get home early enough tomorrow, I'll knock out the top deck and start the sanding regime.