Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Lining Up Foil Surgery

I finally took the first step in standardizing the Go Foil front blade wing post.  I measured these to see how much these two masts differ and to plot out the next steps.

I think I can do just some superficial filing on the 29.5" mast and get the M200 to fit perfect.  Then I'll have to tune the back stop spacer on the 24.5" mast and add some fill to the Iwa (and the Kai and the Nalu) to get it (them) to fit perfect on both masts.

The next few days will be messy, but being able to swap wings and masts should make foiling on any day, on any tide and with any wing will make it all worth it.

No comments: