With the COVID-19 virus making its rounds, I have retreated to the garage and am punching out some boards to enjoy this summer. Yesterday evening I spent some time cleaning up the rough shaping on the new prone foilboard. Right now the dimensions on this one are 4'10"x20"x4.25" - will probably shrink just a bit as the blending occurs.
I wanted this to be a narrower version of the 4'10" I made last year (and one that is EPS). I'll compensate the lost volume from the narrower width in more thickness in the back end. I'll also play with some d-cell layering and targeted carbon placement (instead of all over). If the wind is up again tomorrow afternoon, I likely start the fine shaping on this board (and the wind is light, I'll try to get some surf in).