Saturday, April 4, 2020

Evening Surf and a Parking Ticket - 4/3/2020

End of the week - tried to get a session in after work.  After Marlon and I were in the water, I could see several policemen driving back and forth along the road.  Turns out they were clearing the beach of people sitting or congregating (activities which is currently not allowed because of COVID-19), but they were also ticketing cars for being parked outside of a city park.  We got one and it only said "Governor State of Emergency".


Anyways - I brought the 4'10" with the same GL180/24.5"+3" Track Adaptor.  I got several long rides and a few with rebound turns of rising sections.  Marlon had tons of rides and smiles.  I'm thinking I'm going to have to find another surf spot soon as this place is getting too much heat.

No comments: