Monday, July 20, 2026

Foil Drive Session - 7/20/2026

The south swell showed up today!

Waves at the middle break were overhead. 


I setup No.40 with the Evolution Surf mast, the AFS Silk 850/Usurf 135.

I used the black props to have the best chance to pick up the waves.


I started the session out at Fenceline, catching waves and riding to the left.  And throughout the session I kept hopping left until I was out in front of the Cabins.

I picked up a few well overhead waves - and the Silk 850 kept me in the pocket the entire time!!!  V1 for me!


The last wave I picked up from way on the outside - I was able to ride it all the way in -


21.7mph on the Silk 850 - definitely some energy in the waves (386kJ on surfline).

16 rides today - and I came in at 45% battery.





Depending on the wind, I'll either Foil Drive again, or I may surf.

PF:9/W:3/PW:81/FD:54/S:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.