I took a rest day yesterday and got some stuff done around the house - like mowing the lawn and changing the filter on the AC. But I also got some work done on No.44
I used the fine blade microblade surform to get the shape refined. The I used the sanding block and sanding screens to dial it in.
It's probably at 95% -
This is the port side of the bottom deck
Starboard side of the bottom deck
Port side of the top deck
And starboard side of the top deck.
This one compared to No.34 has more tail rocker and the bottom deck leading up to the nose is flat.
I used the same template as No.34 - but I want to see if these changes help this template pop up onto foil easier (or bogs it down).
I'll get the mast track slot opened up, and the top deck opened for the top polyurethane foam block (to "connect" the track block to the top deck), the laminates for the bottom deck prepared and the final sanding done this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.