Winds were up this afternoon! So was the tide.
Waves were on the small side, but good fun on the sets.
BRM S3 5.3m - probably a little bigger than what I needed, but -
It was easier to control the S3 5.3 since I bolted on the AFS Enduro 900/Mako Carve 130.
I ended up adjusting the mast position once - to get more front foot feedback.
Really fun session!
I was able to retract the PW and ride the waves four times or so.
The wind was a bit up and down.
But some of the off foil times were blown redeploys.
Add 5mph to this and that was the wind.
Norm made it out - he had the Ozone Pocket Rocket V1 5.0 and the Flysurfer POW V2 5.5
Roland came out later (wind was almost gonee)
Super fun session!!!
PF:11/W:3/PW:115/FD:65/S:25

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.