Saturday, October 3, 2026

Foil Drive Dawn Patrol - 10/3/2026

It has been 6 days since I had been in the water - between the flu I am now shedding and the impacts of Hurricane Nolo, it has been a rough 6 days.

This morning the conditions actually cleared up - both on my flu and the surf.  Nice rising tide.  Light side on winds.  And decent surf every 15 minutes or so.


No.41 with the AFS UHM 75 Skinny mast, Enduro 900, Mako Pro 130 on the standard fuselage.


Looking at this stabilizer, it looks like it would be the best of both the Mako Carve 130 and the HA38

Oddy enough, it is something totally different.


Normally after not doing a specific activity for a bit I need an adjustment period - usually three waves or so then I get back my muscle memory.  With the 5cm shorter mast and the different stabilizer, I ended up breaching throughout the session - more earlier than later.


There were some really good rides this morning - you just had to be patient.


21 rides - with a few of these ending in breaches as previously discussed 



The wind comes back tomorrow - I'm planning to parawing tomorrow with the PPC Orbit!!!!

PF:11/W:3/PW:122/FD:66/S:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.