Dawn patrolled this morning - smaller waves, no wind and a decent high (rising) tide
Foil crew -
Decided to mix things up a bit today - originally was going to take the Ghekin out, but knowing the wave energy was dropping off, I didn't want to have to fight on the inside to get waves and switched over to No.41, the AFS Enduro 900/Mako Carve 130 bolted on to the 80cm UHM mast. Blue props - better in less energetic conditions.
Getting up to speed, this setup felt less sticky (less drag with the trench cover taped on).
With the glassy conditions, after an hour and a half I actually came in with 50% battery - when the tide peaked, the waves got tiny - I figured I got my share.
From the GPS track, you can see the carving I was able to do this morning - so much fun!!!
14 long rides -
Will likely do the same thing tomorrow morning (wave energy will drop off a little more)
PF:11/W:3/PW:107/FD:64/S:25
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.