I hit WPB in the late afternoon.
Whitecaps were blowing when I pulled up to the parking lot.
And there were chest high waves breaking!
AFS Silk 1050/152/80cm UHM mast bolted onto No.44
With the whitecaps, I packed the BRM S3 4.2
This was a very good session.
Got up on foil easy and took off on some larger waves - maybe head high and rode those with the parawing retracted. I think I got three long rides with successful redeploys.
After initially taking off - I stopped and shifted the mast back - the Silk 1050/152 was perfect after that.
Some waves I just drifted the parawing -
There were some ups and downs - so I would just wait for the gusts.
Roland came out a lot later. He had the Foil Drive again. I needed to go some errands and work around the house, so I caught a gust and a wave, fully stashed the parawing and rode the wave in (with a fair bit of pumping).
There should be similar wind the next few days (before the next Hurricane starts to influence the weather).
PF:11/W:3/PW:102/FD:61/S:25

No comments:
Post a Comment