I took Kalani and Roland onto Hickam yesterday. I wanted to keep on dialing in the foils on No.44 and also wanted to give Roland a chance to start his parawing journey (without having to contend with waves).
The wind was good and there were waves out at Firsts and Seconds.
I started out with the Enduro 1100 in the same spot I had it previously. For power, I packed the BRM S3 5.3
And what a good session this was!
I got up and was warming up with transitions, then headed out to Firsts.
I was able to douse the parawing and ride a few really fun waves early on. Then the wind was getting a little much to douse.
I did get a few tacks on the outside - so I'm ditching that skunk.
I'm thinking I should move the mast back a notch to get a more balanced pressure profile.
Solid session!!!
PF:11/W:3/PW:100/FD:61/S:25

No comments:
Post a Comment