Friday, September 18, 2026

Parawing Session - 9/18/2026

It was windy today - strong, solid wind!  I used the BRM S3 4.2 - was overpowered early, but by the end of the session, I needed the gusts to get up.

The waves were getting big also - well overhead on the sets.


Same everything as the past couple of days - just downsized the parawing to the S3 4.2m


With the size of the waves adn being overpowered, the front half of the session had a lot more wipes than I would have preferred.

But after I adjusted to the conditions, I was staying up more.


I had more retracted rides today, but they were not as fun as the few that I got yesterday - the chop and the size made things challenging.

In fact - on one wave that was almost double overhead, I was going so fast down the face that the Cabrinha foil was screaming - never did that before.


I think I'm going to move the front lines back to the forward position on the parawings.  I guess I got used to the original configuration.


Pretty exciting days on the water!


PF:11/W:3/PW:111/FD:65/S:25

No comments: