Friday, May 10, 2013

WORK SUCKS - Fishing Rules (but surfing da bestest)

I've had a record bad week at work - try and do everything right, but some people just don't know what teamwork is... But you know what - that's not what life is about and I'm not dwelling on it. Just to make sure, I did go out after work to welcome the weekend by fooling a few finned friends. Hooked into five LMBs - brought three to hand. Nailed ten BGs. Now that the water is warming up, the fish metabolisms are ramping up. Even modest sized BGs are bending my Nissin Two Way Fine Mode 440 Nagare (I have a new favorite rod) and I can't even begin to describe the intensity of the fight that these second year LMBs put up on this rod (bends to the rod butt) - definitely the opposite end of the spectrum from W-O-R-K (damn four letter word...). Take a moment and try to definite what is important in your life - then stand back as you become super-charged!!!

No comments: