Sunday, October 13, 2013

Outremer 5X More Pictures - Interior

Yesterday I took a bunch of pictures of the interior of the 5X. Today I took video of the entire boat - so I only have a few more pictures. This boat had a much different feel than the interior of the Antares - cooler and more calming (maybe the choice of colors?) - not any nicer, but different wall coverings (not paneled wood). I personally like it a lot, but we've got about five years to save up so we're not in a rush to make any decisions any time soon. I will say the head configuration for the non-Master ama is better laid out on the 5X in that you don't have to walk through the forward berth to get to the head (as is the case in the Antares). Probably not an issue in a boat welcoming the occasional guest, but imagine siblings in a situation with limited space and if there are boundary issues, the layout on the Antares would not be helpful. Common head amidship is better.

No comments: