Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Kiddoroosters and I Went Fishing

I'll say this up front - it is getting harder to consistently blog. The commute back and forth from work during the week is sucking the life out of me, and keeping up with chores and errands comes first. I'll strive to do better, but for now forgive the late posting. I took the kids fishing on the flats this past Saturday while La was at a quilting class. We saw some cool fish I hadn't seen out there before like pipefish and some baby coronetfish - good eye Marlon! I also hooked up to a kaku on the first cast (my Kaku Candy flies need to be renamed to Kaku Crack). And we tried to catch some oama - but the rods we brought were rather short (as we came to learn). The oama holes I had found last year were not holding this time around, but the kids had fun anyways. We'll try again next weekend.

No comments: