I also noticed the manhandling of the board to get the reinforcement blocks in place kinda trashed the top deck (the pipe ends got smashed into the top deck). I went ahead and added some spackle - which I'll sand tomorrow afternoon before I set the boxes in and finish glassing the bottom deck.
After that work, I felt compelled to get the 5'2" caught up (and apply lessons learned to make myself feel better). This board went smoothly (since I knew what pitfalls to look out for).
The rollers I picked up from Fiberglass Hawaii are awesome! There has been no drips, runs or other general application issues. I am probably jinxing myself, but I see the remainder of this glassing going smoothly (I just need to pick up some more rollers so I don't run out).