Sunday, May 26, 2019

Saturday Evening Session - May 25

I brought the same setup from Thursday back out - Go Foil Iwa on the 29.5" (+3" Plate Adaptor) and the 5'2" Foilboard.


I dropped the foil backward in the boxes by a bunch (relatively speaking) - but the setup was actually harder to ride - or at least it seemed that way.


Thursday foil positioning - I recall thinking this was way too much lift.


Saturday - this didn't feel much lighter on the lift.  Either I had better foot placement on Thursday, or I am regressing???  When I head out again I'll jam it all the way back.

The swell forecasted to arrive did not seem to have materialized.  But because of the moon phase I had to ride the outside section (so as to not run aground).  I got a few rides in between the brutal flingings (I went down face first on one and definitely saw stars).

Marlon was practicing his helicopter takeoffs on the Wavestorm.  Fun session!

No comments: