Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gerry Lopez




Gerry was at the Sacred Craft show today.

I took Noe back there today so we could see him shape a board and to get him to sign our book and poster.

I don't watch much TV, or pay much attention to any of the current gossip (Jon and Kate have got much bigger problems than where his next date is coming from or who's going to pay for the next Hawaiian vacation) - in fact I've appointed myself the social hermit crab - it takes a lot to break through my tough outer shell (just ask La).

But to see Gerry in action - now thats something to see! A shaper's dream!

And all for the bargain price of $5!!! It's great to know that someone that has such a great philosophy on life has blazed a trail living life as well as he has. I know what I want to do when I grow up!

May the Guru live long and prosper!!!

No comments: