Friday, December 10, 2010
Drilling holes into your boat... not an easy thing to do, but after measuring several times over and using new drill bits, I managed to finish installing the hinged mast base for our trimaran.
I'll try to bring it out this weekend to tune up the standing rigging.
I also got in the axles for the new beach wheels. I finished installing those as well. Lots of spray foam to take up the void space and white lithium grease to keep the axles lubed up. I am hoping the tire width makes a difference when pulling the boat over the beach from the parking lot to the launch point.
Supposed to be another frontal passage this weekend - South winds tomorrow (maybe kiting...) and a shift to the North on Sunday.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Keep the skunks away!!!!