Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Afternoon




Drilling holes into your boat... not an easy thing to do, but after measuring several times over and using new drill bits, I managed to finish installing the hinged mast base for our trimaran.

I'll try to bring it out this weekend to tune up the standing rigging.

I also got in the axles for the new beach wheels. I finished installing those as well. Lots of spray foam to take up the void space and white lithium grease to keep the axles lubed up. I am hoping the tire width makes a difference when pulling the boat over the beach from the parking lot to the launch point.

Supposed to be another frontal passage this weekend - South winds tomorrow (maybe kiting...) and a shift to the North on Sunday.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Keep the skunks away!!!!

No comments: