Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Plant Hunting on Saturday

We have been getting the itch to change out the landscaping in our backyard, so we took a trip out to Waimanalo to checkout more of the nurseries. We found ones that had water lilies and humor... Others had some really cool trees, the opportunity to teach the kids how to drive (they pushed golf carts on us - and I taught the kids how to drive it), some really loud chickens and cool views of the mountains. I only took a few pictures at this place... And then we hit another shop and found more cool plants. The kids were hungry so we headed into Kailua. Wouldn't you know it, another nursery where Noe and I found more succulents!!! I think I've figured out why I like succulents so much - they are like the land versions of coral... more on this later.

No comments: