Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Garage



I can't find the charger for my camera - so I don't have any new pictures. My other excuse is that I've been sick from the flu mist and swamped at work - "many violins playing".

Ok - with the excuses out of the way, this post centers around the rack in my garage.

You've seen this rack in the background of other posts. You scratched your head wondering "does he really have that many boards?". And you've marveled that each board in it's own right has something to admire (I do that ALL THE TIME!). Well, there are more boards that aren't on this storage rack, but these are the current workhorses and all the peripherals. Windsurfers, kiteboards, longboards and standup paddleboards. Fishing poles, sunhats, masts, booms, leashes and spare fins. I don't control much space in the house, but there is no question that the garage is mine!!!

A-LO-HA!!!

No comments: