Friday, July 29, 2011

What My Wife Says -




La and I are talking today and she says

"I was watching a documentary about a family that was living on a boat and traveling through the canals of Europe. They had their kids and were home schooling them while they were seeing the world. I think we need to do that"

First - La never ceases to amaze me! (That's why I married her)

Second - WE'RE GOING TO GET ONE OF THESE BAD ASS BOATS!!!!!!!

Originally I was most interested in Outremers.

Now, I'm a huge Gunboat fan -

Anybody want to hire me and pay me enough so I can get one of these - now????

We will have intermediate steps along the way (F-22, HIHO trips, bluewater certifications), but La now doesn't want to wait until the kids are out of the house.

You got to make the wife happy...

No comments: