Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here we go!


The first 3 of 6 inbound blanks arrived.

The top one will be my light wind kiteboard - somewhere in the neighborhood of 5'8" to 6'2". Still debating between the latest and greatest course board template or the new train of thought 'freeride' style windsurfer (of course brought down to kiteboard dimensions.

The two underneath will be mini-subs for Marlon and Noe. I actually think these will be the most fun to build.

Go back and take a peek at the pictures I took of the garage. I have plans to rearrange the configuration of the back half of my space to make a full blown shaping bay (so La doesn't get pissed at me for dusting her ride).

The last point I want to bring up is the shipping box that these blanks came in - meet the new template stock!!! For years I have been on the hunt for door-skin thin plywood longer than 8' to make templates out of. The search is over!!! And it is a great way to recycle cardboard!!!

The Fun Train is back in town!!!! Whooo- hoooooo!!!!!

No comments: