Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Good Sales Going on

I have been on the fence for quite sometime about getting a pair of waders. Being able to go out (here in the local area) and cast on the weekend early mornings has been on my mind as something to take the place of surfing dawn patrols while we are stationed in DC (away from the ocean). I've looked at the Simms, Patagonia and Redington - but for the low price of $153 (inclusive of tax) I couldn't pass these up. Regularly (before the new sonic sealed version came out) these went for $295. There's more deals out there, but I have to be selective when pulling the trigger (to make sure La and the kids get some love too). Any how - go take a look around, the stores are hungry and you can get into some deals right now (at least 20% off on most everything if you keep looking at the sites you normally would haunt).

No comments: