Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Off to da'Aina




I'm going to Oahu to visit BRAVO as they continue work on a pier restoration project (jacketing piles).

Of course while I am there, I will have to pay Mother Ocean a courtesy call...

I'll blog again when I return.

In the meantime - La just finished her first 1/2 Marathon!!! Hooyah!

She was so giddy leading up to the start - she's definitely caught the bug.

You may be asking yourself "Why is Vic blogging about a marathon in his aquatics based discussion?" - if you aren't then use this pause to do so .....


Well the answer my friends is that this was the "Surf City Marathon" and the medals for finishing were tiny surfboard replicas!!!

There you go - more to come - keep having fun!!!

1 comment:

goofy feet said...

Hooray for La! That is awesome!