Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mini Trimarans




Took the small boats out today -

I jumped on the 11'2" and paddled the boats out to a suitable drop off point so the kids could watch them sail in.

They made it and they were pretty stable. Still not enough forward buoyancy.

And between the proas and the trimarans, the proas actually sailed better... I think it is the sail positioning, but BLAH - no more tweaking, more sailing!

53 F temps and very light winds we're enough to get the kids in the water. Nice day!

On another note, I did get the deckpad on the kiteboard - it's actually looking awesome now! The only thing totally stopping me from getting it wet is the lack of wind. And the lack of a logo. I've got one tee'd up, just need to breakout the Posca pens and the rice paper. Stay tuned for that.

No comments: