Sunday, June 1, 2014

More Than A Box -

Of all the things I have ever received as a gift - this is the end all, be all. Charlie B gave it to me today and yeah I did get choked up... If you had a hand in conceiving the idea for this, setting up the sacrificial engraving, rigging the charges, getting it from point A to point B, or any of the other phases - please accept my biggest MAHALO. Thank you all very much! For reasons best left alone, I chose to not have a ceremony (if you really want to know why, give me a holler and we can have a couple of chicken wings while I tell you - you'll say "oh, that's why" afterwards) - but small gestures here and there over the past few months let me know I did my best and was able to make a difference. I know the time and effort that goes into making a plate and box like this and this was no small feat - I can't say thanks enough and I will miss the camaraderie that this represents. HOOYAH SEABEE DIVER BROTHERS!!! I'll see you on the other side!

No comments: