Sunday, November 20, 2016

Getting Itchy Again

I haven't gone kiting in a very long time. The last time I was kiting consistently was when I was stationed in DGAR. The last time I went kiting was back while visiting the Virginia Beach area (I think), over 3 years ago. I guess I can look through this blog to find out (that's one of the reasons why I keep it goingt). Anyways - while cleaning up the garage or when I have been in there looking around for fishing stuff, I keep bumping into my kiting gear. Because it keeps staring me in the face, I think I'm going to break it out and check the bladders to see if they are still good to go. And I may try to head up to Mokuleia this coming weekend (if the wind stays up and if the surf isn't crazy big). With that though bouncing around in my head, I figured I'd get some stick time in with the small kites just to see how it all felt. Today while Marlon was at Orchestra practice, I broke out the trainers. I've said kiting is like riding a bike - even if you haven't done it in a while, it comes back pretty quick. I'll said that again - came back quick.

No comments: