Saturday, March 14, 2020

Template Transferring

Yesterday afternoon I was feeling really tired after work - long week.  Normally where I would be running to get an evening surf, I figured I'd just rest.  I took a nap and Marlon did go out.  After I got up, there was still daylight - I ended up fixing the ding on my 5'2" Foilboard, plugging up the pinholes in the 4'10", and putting a last fill coat on the ama that I'm fixing.  After that - I brought in the 6'5" fish blank and transferred the templates for the asymmetric.  Yes I know this is old school, but to me there is a better connection made with a board the more you handling it at the beginning.  CNC is fast and accurate, but I'll stick with the old school.




Marlon also templated his shortboard.  Trimming fat is next.

No comments: