Sunday, March 29, 2020

Dawn Patrol - 3/29/2020

Marlon and I got out for some exercise again this morning.  The swell came down a notch, the wind was slightly on, and the tide was a low high at 0.7'.  This spot is deeper to begin with so even at that tide, I did not have any anxiety about hitting bottom.  I caught a bunch of waves, but early on it was taking me a little bit to find my front foot sweet spot.


I had the GL180 and 4'10" out again - same settings as yesterday.  This thing is super fast - probably some of the reason I was misbalancing.  On the ones where I did find my center, I could just keep going on and on, and I got several turns in. I was 50-50 on white water and green wave takeoffs.  Like anything, the more you do something, the easier it becomes.  Marlon had several rides and even went it a hair early (he kept thinking about the leftovers we had in the refrigerator).

No comments: