Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Keeping the Honest People Honest

The high up shot was from the window in our hotel room this past weekend. If you look in the lower right hand corner, you can just pick out the truck and see the stuff we figured most people wouldn't steal out of the back of the truck. The rest of the stuff is either in the cab or up in the room. Well, La and I were discussing how having to move stuff all the time is really negating the benefit of the truck bed. Well - I believe I have solved the problem by getting a Bak Flip for the Surf Taco. 30 minutes to install, no drilling and looks great!!! I also bought an electronic lock for the tail gate - but I'll install that this weekend (so I can take my time nad not jack the operation up). Now we need to go surfing again soon to test out the capability....

No comments: