Monday, October 5, 2026

Parawing Session - 10/5/2026

The forecasts are saying this is the last of the wind for about 10 days - yup I went out.

The wind was blowing pretty offshore - and it was light.


Same board and foil setup as yesterday.


For power I took the BRM L1 6.5m parawing - and except for one series of gusts, I was good with the 6.5 (and actually could have used a bigger PW).


The wind was too offshore from me to retract this giant PW, so I rode the waves with the PW still pulling.

Prayot was out on his Ozone PRV2 5.0m and he retracted the PW before jibing onto the waves he nabbed.


I got pretty much every jibe done -pretty good considering the light wind.


The more I use the Cabrinha Prestige 905/Union 160, the more I love it!  If I use the AFS foils, I definitely move faster and carve harder - but I can feel it in my knees after,  I don't get that with the Cabrinha foils.  I am tempted to get the new Domani 960 foil because of how the Whippit and Prestige work - faster, faster, faster!!!!


Fun session before the wind-less days are upon us!  Time to charge up the Foil Drive batteries -

PF:11/W:3/PW:125/FD:66/S:25

No comments: