Thursday, October 8, 2026

Garage Works - 10/8/2026

With all the rain coming down - I was grounded and didn't have distractions.  I've been wanting to get this repair finished.

I got the sand the other rail and cleaned up both rails with acetone (so the epoxy will adhere better).

I also stopped by City Mill and bought some 2" rail tape.


Each rail took 1.4 ounces of mixed epoxy


I'll sand the rails again tomorrow and get a fill coat on.


I should definitely be done with this by this weekend.

I also moved the front bridle lines forward on the BRM S3 5.3, and placed the original harness line back on to the bar.  I didn't take a picture of this.

Lastly I got the Foil Drive mini pod mounted on the Evolution Surf Cedrus mast.  I want to take out the Cabrinha Whippit 850 out tomorrow with the Tweaker 160 rear stabilizer (shimmed more positive to see if I can get a little more "grip" out of the stabilizer.

Rainy days are productive days -

No comments: